Silicone Rubber Moulding
Full Colour Spectrum with High Temperature Tolerance
Silicone Rubber Moulding is used in many automotive, electronics and aerospace applications where resistance to temperature extremes is necessary.
From simple O-rings to complex precision mouldings, SRM Industries Ltd has over 40 years of experience as silicone moulding suppliers.
Examples of products include: low-smoke, low-toxicity products for the rail industry; FDA-approved bakeware mouldings and glow-in-the-dark perimeter blocks.
Product Areas and Industries our Silicone Product are used in
- Food Industry - Oven and kitchen bakeware – food moulds, muffin trays, cake trays, baking sheets -
- Medical mouldings – we produce out of body moulded components
- Rail - Channel tunnel approved materials
- Electronics - Keypad buttons for monitors
- Power - Power generation insulation sleeves into power stations
- White Goods - We have WRAS Approved silicone to mould translucent products for white goods market.
- Leisure - WE supply skin safe silicone products into the leisure industry
The Benefits of Silicone Rubber Moulding:
HIGH TEMPERATURE TOLERANCE
FULL COLOUR SPECTRUM
VERY CLEAN PRECISE MOULDING
BROAD MARKET USAGE
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes but the shrinkage will be slightly different. EPDM and Neoprene shrink by approximately 2% after the part is removed from the mould. Silicone will shrink by 3% so will be slightly smaller.
We can Inject 20 shore A to 90 shore A Silicone
We have some high heat silicone that will withstand 300 C for a constant period