WE ARE RECRUITING
We are recruiting – SRM industries, a leading manufacturing of Rubber mouldings with a large prestigious client base, are looking for Rubber Injection Production Operatives to join their dynamic injection moulding production team.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where an eye for detail and accuracy is required.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Follow and adhere to Company policies including Health & Safety
- Monitor quality control by establishing and enforcing company standards, documentation and procedures
- Report all machinery breakdowns and damages
- Show good team work and housekeeping, following instruction and maintaining a good handover
- Complete works orders and material weight calculations
- Knowledge of: material, nozzle and adaptor identification, control panels, and tool care
- Knowledge and application to carry out basic tool changes, tool blasting, and job set up
- Knowledge on In touch basic interaction
- Able to run a machine safely and effectively
Previous machine operator experience is desirable but not essential as full on the job training will be provided. We are willing to consider people with the right attitude and commitment to learn.
Working hours: 40 hours per week worked between an alternate two shift system of 6.00am and 2.00pm and 2.00pm and 10.00pm Monday to Friday (Usual contracted hours). We may require flexibility with shifts. Overtime is paid at time and a half.
In return, we offer an attractive holiday package, group personal pension scheme, training opportunities and development, an EAP programme, access to Occupational Health as well as a competitive rate of pay.