WE ARE RECRUITING A HR ADMINISTRATOR
SRM Industries Ltd are looking for an HR Administrator to become part of the business reporting into the HR Manager.
Whilst majority of the role involves supporting the HR Manager, the role will include carrying out general transactional HR and Payroll admin duties such as time and attendance data, duties related to employee lifecycle, and employee communication. There may be opportunities to get involved with different projects outside of your everyday role and help gain more exposure to the HR world. Some of the duties include:
- Be the first point of contact for line managers and be able to provide HR guidance
- Preparing monthly payroll data for Finance Manager and liaising with HR Manager
- Deal effectively with people using excellent interpersonal skills, communicating effectively via phone, face to face and email
- Help support the HR function to maintain HR data / records in an organised format
- Organising and maintain employee files
- Responsible for coordinating full process of Recruitment & Selection
- Support with distributing HR related announcements in a professional manner
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Taking lead in the onboarding process by preparing offer letters and contracts.
- Ensuring the management of company property such as distributing fobs and liaising with the Purchasing Officer if items have not been returned when individuals exit the business
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees and line managers in order to develop a good working rapport
- Providing a first-class HR service internally and externally
- Support the company in meeting its H&S requirements and help to drive health & safety throughout the Company
- Absence Management – ensuring self certs and return to work discussions take place, informal absence meetings. Monitoring Bradford Factor trends and advising as and when necessary
- Supporting lower-level HR meetings as and when required i.e. informal absence meetings
- Regularly monitoring the attendance spreadsheet to ensure HR records are up to date
- Supporting HR Manager with employee relation issues such as note taking as and when required
- To identify & drive continuous improvements within the Human Resource area
- Prepare basic reports as and when required
- Escalating issues as and when required to the HR Manager
- Report directly to the HR Manager
In return, the right candidate will receive a good salary and benefits package.
In summary, you will possess good administrative, interpersonal, organisational and IT skills. You will ensure matters are dealt with swiftly whilst always ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. Of paramount importance is the ability to handle information confidentially and sensitively.
- At least 2 years’ experience within HR (manufacturing sector is advantageous)
- Excellent time management skills
- Focused and good attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible with a focus on best fit approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and a stress resistant personality
- Professional with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good observation skills
- Self-motivated and strong ethos of working effectively and efficiently
- Positive outlook to work displayed in body language and all forms of communication
- Great interpersonal skills
- Minimum of CIPD Level 3
If you are interested in the above role, please forward your covering letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond back to you in a timely fashion. Application deadline is Friday 23rd September.