Temporary Position: Assistant Production Operator
SRM industries, a leading manufacturing of Rubber mouldings with a large prestigious client base, are looking for 2 Assistant Production Operatives to join their dynamic production team on a temporary basis to assist with a high demand in production. This is a varied role in which the operative will work
mainly operating a machine to produce parts but may be required to support different areas of the business including quality control.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where an eye for detail and accuracy is required.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Following and adhering to Company policies including Health & Safety
- Ability to run a production machine to manufacture parts safely and effectively following instruction and necessary training.
- Monitoring of quality control by establishing and enforcing company standards, documentation, and procedures
- Showing good teamwork and housekeeping, following instruction, and maintaining a good handover
- Adaptability to work in different production areas to assist with busy areas when necessary
Experience in a similar production environment is desirable but not essential as full on the job training will be provided.
Working hours: 40 per week Monday to Friday. Different hours are available and can be agreed with the right candidate. Examples of hours available: 6.00am to 2.00pm, 8.00am to 4.00pm, 2.00pm to 10.00pm. We may require flexibility with shifts.
This is a temporary position with an estimate of at least 3 months’ work which could be agreed to be extended in line with business needs.
Starting salary: £9.30 per hour.