Job Opportunity: Technical Sales Engineer – Manufacturing
SRM Industries Ltd is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer who will be working to expand SRM’s presence in various UK and European markets. Previous selling experience in the rubber industry, and knowledge of the precision engineering industry would be advantageous.
SRM is a progressive and growing manufacturer of injection and compression mouldings in rubber, together with gasket punching and non-metallic die-cutting, kitting and assembly, and bespoke toolmaking and engineering work to a prestigious global customer base involved in industries as diverse as medical, construction, security and communications.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities within the guidelines of the company strategic plan.
- Responsibility for the management of key and strategic accounts, ensuring the highest possible levels of customer service is maintained and developing these accounts to their optimum potential in terms of sales revenue.
- Continually review the performance of established sales accounts and identify opportunities for improvement of the relationship and where added value can be gained by either party.
- Provide information to be used to prepare a monthly report on the status of key accounts and a summary of new business items, highlighting both risk and opportunities and the resources required to secure new contracts.
- Deliver quotations on new business items ensuring that the full customer requirement is being addressed and that no opportunity is lost due to an insufficient, inappropriate or incomplete quotation.
- Prepare visit reports for each client visited summarising the opportunities and issues encountered.
A competitive salary, car, phone and laptop / tablet will be among the benefits of this position, and a generous company pension also offered.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to: email@example.com